News BulletsBy Christian
June 13, 2000 - 7:34 AM
- According to yesterday's edition of Studio Briefing, UPN performed extremely well on Thursday. For the first time in its existence, it scored the highest ratings among all networks in men 18-34, men 18-49 and teens with 'WWF Smackdown!', averaging a 6.0/10. This even beat ABC's coverage of the Stanley Cup.
- Damien Jaques at the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel is reporting that Father John J. Walsh, a former teacher at Marquette University, was honoured during a special event this weekend. Present at the event was Marc Alaimo (Gul Dukat), who was inspired by Walsh to become an actor. Thanks go out to Holly Kim Wilson for this!
- This Wednesday, Dutch television station SBS 6 will be showing 'Star Trek: Generations' at 20:30 CET.
- Julia Houston at About.com's Star Trek Fans has a new list Unknown Data Functions, exploring exactly how 'fully functional' the Enterprise's android officer is.
- The first guests for the Fed Con IX convention, which will take place in April 2001, have already been announced by the organisation. So far, Jonathan Frakes (William T. Riker), LeVar Burton (Geordi LaForge) and of course Trek archivist Richard Arnold have already signed up, with more to be announced soon. Rooms in the hotel the con is being held have already sold out. Thanks go out to our German partner site TrekZone.de for this!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.