News BulletsBy Christian
April 13, 2000 - 9:12 AM
- Tonight at 8:00pm Eastern Time, AOL and TV Guide will be hosting a live chat with Robert Picardo (the Holodoc). Questions can already be submitted here, but it seems you can only participate in the chat if you're an AOL member - if you are one and are planning to attend the chat, I would certainly love to receive a report from the chat!
- Patrick Stewart - The Actor's Actor has put up a list of reviews of 'The Ride Down Mt. Morgan', Arthur Miller's Broadway play starring Patrick Stewart (Jean-Luc Picard). Most critics aren't that impressed by the quality of the actual play, but most do praise Stewart's performance.
- And the site is also reporting that Stewart's next project will be 'Boss Lear', an adaption of Shakespeare's King Lear, set on a Texas ranch in 1841. Stewart will co-produce the project, but it is not yet certain if he will also act in it. The film will eventually air on TNT television.
- Welcome, Brent Spiner Fans! is reporting that Drew Carey will be appearing on David Letterman's Late Show on Tuesday the 18th of April. It is likely the first clips of his new 'Gepetto' project, also starring Brent Spiner (Data), will also be shown there.
- RanDoM Flight is reporting that Robert Duncan McNeill (Tom Paris) has added two new cons to his schedule in the coming months: first the Holodiction events in Sydney and Melbourne (Australia) on the 27th and 28th of May, and then ExpoTrek in Hannover, Germany, from August 25 through August 28. More info on other McNeill convention appearances can be found here.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.