News BulletsBy Christian
February 13, 2001 - 12:43 AM
- The official site has posted a picture of the UPN Voyager billboard taken after dark so the lighting effects are visible.
- Leonard Nimoy (Spock) will be appearing as Professor Emmett Fowler on an upcoming episode of 'Becker', which also counts another Trek actor among it's stars - DS9's Terry Farrell (Jadzia Dax).
- For unknown reasons, a new press release from Dateline Communications has Chase Masterson commenting on how fans hold the final say in determining what makes a great movie, and pointing to 'Battlefield Earth' example. For even more unclear reasons, the DVD release of that film is apparently turning into a bestseller.
- Patrick Stewart - The Actors' Actor is reporting that Patrick Stewart (Jean-Luc Picard) will be returning to the British stage in June, when he will appear in the play 'Johnson over Jordan'. Tickets for the performances, which will take place in Leeds, will go on sale in April.
- Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) is asked the question 'What Are You Reading?' in the new edition of Us Magazine, according to the official Jeri Lynn Ryan Homepage. Ryan's answer was 'Kitchen Confidential', the reason for which can of course be found in the magazine.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.