News BulletsBy Michelle
November 12, 2004 - 2:36 AM
- Macworld reports that Wil Wheaton (Wesley Crusher) will deliver a presentation at Macworld Conference & Expo on the joys of web design and blogging.
- Hello Magazine has a feature and photograph of Patrick Stewart (Picard) and his love Lisa Dillon, whom he met when they performed in a play together.
- Trek guest star Phil Morris will be a guest at 2005 Mega Martial Arts Weekend, according to New Age Media Concepts.
- John Fleck (Silik) is appearing in the play A Perfect Wedding at the Kirk Douglas Theater in Culver City, California. Details are at StarTrek.com.
- The online talk show I-Sci-Fi.com interviewed original series and Enterprise guest star Jack Donner yesterday. Thanks to Carl.
- The Futon Critic reports that Star Trek: Enterprise guest star Roger Cross ("Extinction") has landed a regular role on 24.
- Psi Phi has updated its Enterprise database with episode credits for "Observer Effect", "Borderland" and "Cold Station 12".
- Trekpulse has posted DVD caps from TNG's fourth season episodes "Suddenly Human", "Brothers" and "Family." TrekPulse has also posted new caps from Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan.
- Some news about European Star Trek conventions: Jonathan Frakes will attend Creation's Star Trek convention in London in April, while Dominic Keating will go to Fedcon XIV. Thanks to Pjotr'k.
- BookTrek.tk will host a chat with Dayton Ward and Kevin Dilmore and a Q&A with A.C. Crispin. See the site for details.
- A Scotsman article on SMART-1 describes its propulsion as "Star Trek technology." Thanks to Webmonster.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.