News BulletsBy Caillan
April 12, 2003 - 11:37 AM
- The E-1 convention in the United Kingdom has been cancelled due to poor ticket sales. The convention organisers have promised they will refund all purchased tickets within 28 days. Thanks to Maria for this!
- Patrick Stewart's (Jean-Luc Picard) recent appearance in Dewsbury is expected to have raised "thousands of pounds" for the Gilder Hall Project, the Huddersfield Daily Examiner reported.
- Patrick Stewart's new play, The Master Builder will move to Guilford in June following its run in Bath (story). The play will run from Monday, June 2, to Saturday, June 7, at the Yvonne Arnaud Theatre.
- Kate Mulgrew (Kathryn Janeway) will be participating in the "Broadway Talks" series at the 92nd Street Y in New York City at 7:30 p.m. on Sunday, May 11. Tickets are $22 and can be ordered here. Thanks to Totally Kate for this!
- Totally Kate also reported Kate Mulgrew will be appearing on the Caroline Rhea Show on Tuesday, April 22nd. Be sure to check your local TV listings as the show is syndicated.
- The Psi Phi Star Trek Book Database has been updated with new cover art for The Lost Era and Starfleet Corps of Engineers series.
- William Shatner (James T. Kirk) will be hosting a benefit for San Francisco's Coral Reef Alliance on Earth Day, which is held annually on April 22. Details are available at SFGate.com.
- The promo for "Horizon" is available in Real Media format from All About Star Trek.
- Former Roswell star Katherine Heigl has signed on to appear in UPN's Vegas Dick pilot presentation, according to the Futon Critic.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.