News BulletsBy Amy
January 12, 2001 - 4:51 PM
- The official site is holding a Q&A session with James Darren, who played Vic Fontaine in the latter seasons of Deep Space Nine. You can submit your questions via this link.
- Secondly, StarTrek.com has announced that CyberAction, manufacturers of digital trading cards, now have a full line of Star Trek digital trading cards that offer sound, video clips, pictures and a lot of additional information.
- The official site has also posted the second part of the Television Critics Conference transcript.
- On Sunday in Los Angeles, William Shatner (Kirk) will host the dedication of the new Nerine Shatner Friendly House, a facility named for his late wife that is dedicated to helping women with substance abuse problems.
- According to TrekWeb, the Museum of The Future website has posted a transcript/report of William Shatner's (Kirk) appearance at the Galileo 7 convention in Berlin, where the actors talks about his various roles, the late DeForest Kelley (McCoy), his novels and the first inter-racial kiss.
- 'The Lot', a production which first came to American Movie Classics as a four-part special last year, has been turned into a new series which airs at 10 p.m. EST Sundays. It features Jonathan Frakes (Riker), who was in the original special, but is now in a less prominant role. For more information, check out the original report. Thanks go out to STC for the heads up!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.