Gaming BulletsBy Christian
August 11, 2000 - 11:27 PM
- PC Monkey has a review of the 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen' demo, saying it might well turn out to be a sleeper hit.
- Two new 'Webisodes' are available at Interplay's official 'New Worlds' site, revealing more of the Federation backstory to the game.
- GameSpot UK has posted a report of a mission to a Borg cube, based on a 'Voyager: Elite Force' beta build. The article is accompanied by a large amount of screenshots again.
- More screenshots are available at GA-Source.
- GameCenter has a short preview of the game together with a set of screenshots.
- And so has Stomped.
- And 'Elite Force' programmer Jake Simpson is interviewed at Stomped.
- Thanks go out to Blue's News for these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.