News BulletsBy Michelle
March 11, 2004 - 11:08 PM
- Yahoo! has another article on Game Over's poor ratings for UPN in Star Trek: Enterprise's former time slot Wednesday at 8 p.m.
- Totally Kate! sends word that Kate Mulgrew (Captain Janeway)'s recording of Tea at Five on CD has won an Audio File Earphones Award from Audio File Magazine, and that fans can listen to the first few minutes of the CD at the magazine.
- StarTrek.com has an obituary for Paul Winfield (Captain Dathon), who passed away earlier this week.
- The production of Macbeth directed by Casey Biggs (Damar) currently at The Odyssey Theatre in Los Angeles will run though April 18, 2004. Thanks to The Official Casey Biggs Website.
- I-SCI-FI.com will broadcast a live talk show from the opening of Star Trek: Borg Invasion 4D on March 18th, 2004 at the Las Vegas Hilton, including interviews with the actors, producers and special effects creators as well as talks with the first people to ride the attraction.
- DVD Times DVD times has posted an unofficial list of expected Region 2 DVD releases from Paramount this year, including the first four seasons of Star Trek: Voyager, the Star Trek: Generations special edition and boxed sets of all three seasons of the original Star Trek series.
- The Digital Bits reports that the original Star Trek's first season will arrive for Region 1 in the third quarter of this year as well.
- Warp 11 will perform a special concert during the Grand Slam convention, down the street at McMurphy's Tavern in Old Town Pasadena.
- Psi Phi has posted information on John Vornholt's Genesis Force.
- Psi Phi also has the cover image from Checker Books' The Key Collection Vol. 1, collecting the Star Trek comics published in 1967 by Gold Key Comics.
- TrekWeb has reviewed Action-HQ's model Star Trek starships.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.