News BulletsBy Caillan
February 11, 2002 - 12:18 PM
- Andrew J. Robinson (Garak) will be appearing at the SFX convention in Blackpool, England, this June. To book tickets, head over to the SFX web site. Thanks to Mark Harrison for this!
- Over at the Library of the Prophets, Paul T. Semones has posted reviews of 'The Genesis Wave, Book Three', 'Being Human', 'Restoration' and 'Starship Spotter'.
- Star Trek Hypertext's Jamahl Epsicokhan recently reviewed 'Sleeping Dogs,' writing that it had "some admittedly good character moments, but the story is too bland and not really about anything." The episode scored 2 out of 4 in the complete analysis.
- Ralph Mayrell at R! World has uploaded his review of Enterprise's 'Dear Doctor.' "I felt that this episode, alongside 'Cold Front,' has established Enterprise as the show it can be," he wrote, "it has set the precedent for episodes to come." The full review can be found here.
- An article on the 'Star Trek: The Motion Picture' Director's Edition DVD featuring comments from director Robert Wise has been posted at the New York Times. Thanks to Erik for this!
- Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) will be appearing on The Late Show with David Letterman this Wednesday night. Thanks to Raven for this!
- Scott Bakula (Jonathan Archer) recently made Star Magazine's list of the 100 sexiest stars. Thanks to Donna at Project Quantum Leap!
- ArtAsylum has posted a photo of Enterprise star Anthony Montgomery (Travis Mayweather) checking out his action figure here.
- The official site will be holding a live chat with Connor Trinneer (Charles 'Trip' Tucker) on February 14.
- The Scott Bakula (Jonathan Archer) and Robert Beltran (Chakotay) movie 'Luminarias' will be released on video this month. Head over to StarTrek.com to find out more.
- An article on teleportation has appeared at the New Scientist. Thanks to 'Curry' for this!
- The U.S. Geological Survey created software for reflective spectroscopy based upon Star Trek's tricorder. Find out more information here. Thanks to David Klaus for this!
- Check out a Klingon version of Google! Thanks to Miri for this!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.