News BulletsBy Christian
January 11, 2001 - 11:20 PM
- Don Levy, who worked as production publicist on one or more TNG feature films, has been promoted to Vice President, Marketing and Communications, for Sony Pictures Digital Entertainment, Sony announced today.
- John Levesque, TV critic at the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, recently wrote a column looking at UPN's search for a new flagship show, now that 'Star Trek: Voyager' is about to go off the air.
- The official Star Trek site has posted the first part of the transcript of last week's UPN press meeting, during which the Voyager stars and producers were asked questions about the show's final seasons. There isn't really any new info in the transcript (all the interesting bits were quoted in earlier news reports already), but this does offer you the chance to see exactly what was said.
- David Henderson at Psi Phi has put up a 6 minute, 22 second RealAudio clip from Joe Morton's reading of the 'Excalibur: Restoration' novel. The clip can be accessed via Psi Phi's What's New page.
- Kate Mulgrew (Kathryn Janeway) fan site Totally Kate! has added a new section containing episode summaries and photos of 'Ryan's Hope', focusing on the storylines featuring Mulgrew's character on the series, Mary Ryan Fenelli.
- Matt Pollari sends along word that René Auberjonois (Odo) appeared in last Tuesday's episode of 'Frasier'. According to the René Auberjonois Internet Link, he played Frasier's mentor/professor Dr. John Tewksbury.
- MacCentral has posted a report of the Eddy Awards ceremony, during which Macworld's annual Editor's Choice awards were handed out, and which has hosted by John De Lancie (Q). Thanks go out to Jeff 'Koganuts' Koga for this!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.