News BulletsBy Amy
December 10, 2000 - 9:32 AM
- Over at Mothership, Catherine Felty has posted a review of 'Vertical Limit', which stars Alexander Siddig (Dr. Bashir).
- Rene Auberjonois (Odo) attended a tribute concert to composer Kurt Weill, who would have turned 100 this year.
- Psi Phi's book database has been updated with the front cover image and back cover text of "The Definitive Star Trek Trivia Book, Volume II" by Jill Sherwin, and new quotes have been added to the 'DS9 Relaunch: Characters' page.
- The Deep Space Nine: Horizons campaign has had a pretty uneven few days. Despite a sharp fall in the number of signatures and e-mails, they've still managed to attain 2,000 signatures in 12 days and have gained the suposrt of a couple more sites, a newsletter and actor David B. Levinson who played Broik, Quark's Ferengi bartender.
- Media Trek has been updated with two new William Shatner (Kirk) clips from his appearance on 'Late Night With Conan O'Brien'.
- Also, Media Trek webmaster Matthew Klaehn sends word that the site is in danger of closing down due to continued bandwidth problems. He asks that, to prevent this from happening, people only download one file at a time and only download it once, and asks that people do not link directly to files on the site.
- Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi), will be attending the fifth annual 'Gathering of the Gargoyles' convention in Los Angeles. She is the voice of Demona on the Disney production.
- Ain't It Cool News reviewer Derek Flint has managed to score a pre-release copy of the special edition DVD release of 'Star Trek: The Motion Picture'. The review of the DVD can be found here.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.