Gaming BulletsBy Christian
November 10, 2000 - 10:41 PM
- After several delays, Simon & Schuster announced yesterday that their 3rd-person action game 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen' has gone gold and has been sent off for replication. The game is expected to be in stores sometime next week.
- And according to a press release from Uniloc, 'DS9: The Fallen', as well as 'Starship Creator Warp 2', will be pre-installed on new computers by manufacturer eMachines. The games will work for a period of 30 days, after which consumers can choose to purchase them.
- A new screenshot of the week has been released on the official 'Star Trek: Bridge Commander' site, showing a capital ship approaching some kind of space phenomenon (description not guaranteed to be very useful).
- Four new shots of 'Starfleet Command II: Empires At War' are also available, here at VoodooExtreme.
- And SFC 2 is previewed here on GameSpot.
- Decipher has announced that the offer to obtain an exclusive U.S.S. Jupiter Star Trek Customisable Card Game card when purchasing a copy of Activision's 'Star Trek: Armada' game has expired.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.