News BulletsBy Michelle
May 10, 2003 - 6:17 PM
- Mark Harelik (Kashyk in Voyager's "Counterpoint"), will be appearing in CSI: Miami's "Freaks and Tweaks". The episode will air Monday at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time on CBS.
- Psi Phi has added an excerpt from the Star Trek: Voyager relaunch novel Homecoming by Christie Golden. You can read it here.
- Also new at the Psi Phi Book Database: Descriptions of Stargazer novels Three and Oblivion by Michael Jan Friedman, and the news that Tim Russ will read the audiobook of John Vornholt's Genesis Force.
- Delaware Online posted a feature on University of Delaware researchers who have developed a device "no larger than a grain of sand but able to see through drywall, silicon, brick and at least 4 centimeters of skin," which they compared to a Star Trek medical tricorder. "Dr. McCoy...could only have been using the 23rd-century version of a terahertz nanotechnology emitter fabricated from a silicon semiconductor," wrote Victor Greto in the full article here.
- Music 4 Games has an interview with composer Ron Jones, who wrote music for Star Trek: The Next Generation and the Starfleet Academy game. The article can be found here.
- Stylsy.co.uk has an article on why non-Trekkies may actually enjoy Enterprise more than previous incarnations of Star Trek. The piece can be found here. Thanks to Andrew Styles for the alert.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.