News BulletsBy Caillan
May 10, 2002 - 2:03 PM
- Electronic Media reports that Nicholas Meyer will write the teleplay for the upcoming NBC telefilm 'Emperor of the City: The Story of America's Mayor,' a biography of Rudolph Giuliani. Meyer wrote and directed several Star Trek films, including 'Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.'
- William Shatner (James T. Kirk) discusses his participation in NBC's 75th Anniversary special at his official web site.
- Frank Langella (Minister Jaro), Andrea Martin (Ishka), and Vanessa Williams (Arandis) have all been nominated for 2002 Tony Awards, according to Zap2it. Thanks to David Henderson at Psi Phi for this!
- Patrick Stewart (Jean-Luc Picard) was the guest speaker at a recent British Labour Party fundraising event. Read more at BBC News. Thanks to Jonathan Davies for this!
- The May issue of 'Be' Magazine, published by Catholic Answers, includes articles by Catherine Hicks (Dr. Gillian Taylor) and Jane Wyatt (Amanda). Thanks to Paul Mitchell for this!
- Jacqueline Bundy at the Trekker Newsletter has reviewed the Stargazer novel 'Gauntlet.' "'Gauntlet' [is] a compelling adventure tale that manages more than the usual number of surprises to keep the reader on their toes."
- 'Star Trek: Generations' will be showing at the Australian Science Fiction Film Festival in Sydney and Melbourne this weekend - go here for details. Thanks to Heath Baum for this!
- A mirror of the 'Two Days and Two Nights' promo is available at All About Star Trek.
- Three small pictures from the Enterprise season finale are up at StarTrek.com.
- The credits for 'Fallen Hero' and 'Desert Crossing' have been posted at Psi Phi.
- UK talk radio host Tommy Boyd asks - Is Star Trek Dangerous? Thanks to Jason for this!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.