News BulletsBy Caillan
April 10, 2004 - 11:36 AM
- USA Today is running a "Save Our Show" poll featuring TV series that are "on the bubble", including Star Trek Enterprise. Thanks to everyone who sent this in!
- TV Shows on DVD has posted the Borg-themed cover art for Star Trek: Voyager's fourth season, which will be released on August 3.
- Spectres, the independent film starring Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi), Linda Park (Hoshi Sato) and Tucker Smallwood (Xindi-Humanoid), will be shown at the Palm Beach International Film Festival on April 20.
- Steve Warnek, who co-wrote the Deep Space Nine episode "The Abandoned", will be participating in a live chat at SaveEnterprise.com on April 10 at 6 p.m. EST.
- EdenFX, the effects company for Star Trek: Enterprise, has launched a new web site. Thanks to Matthew Klamm for this!
- Enterprise will debut in Spain on Calle 13 this autumn, according to MundoPlus.tv. Thanks to José for this!
- Over at Star Trek: Hypertext, Jamahl Epsicokhan has posted his review of "Azati Prime". Here's an excerpt from the analysis:
"Azati Prime" is setup, payoff, cliffhanger, timeline silliness, humor, suspense, and special effects rolled into a single episode with some characters whose behavior I didn't always quite believe. While I have some problems with this episode, I will say this: There is no denying that it's loads of fun, and involving in an immediate way.
The episode was given a score of 3.5 out of 4 in the full article.
- Bill Williams has cast a critical eye over the new TNG novel A Time to be Born... at TrekWeb, giving it a score of 4 out of 5.