News BulletsBy Amy
March 10, 2001 - 12:49 AM
- XeneX sent along some more information on Nana Visitor's (Kira) role on 'Dark Angel'. Apparently, she's not a super-human ally, she's actually Lydecker's boss and is out to get Eyes Only and the X-5's. For more information, follow this link to DarkAngelTV.com.
- Did you know that long before his Priceline days, William Shatner (Kirk) used to sell computers? Jos Meuwissen sends word that a couple of old adverts he did to promote the Commodore VIC-20 have been unearthed at Vintage Computer Ads. The first one can be found by follow this link, the second by clicking here.
- StarTrekUK.Com will be holding a Q&A session with Voyager's Tim Russ (Tuvok). To find out how to participate, follow this link!
- The official site has posted a science round-up, looking at all the trekkian science fiction concepts that have become or are on their way to becoming reality.
- James Cromwell (Dr. Zefram Cochrane, 'First Contact') has been cast as the lead in new CBS drama 'The Second Act.' He'll be playing a recently retired U.S. senator who returns home and reconnects with his three grown daughters and their families. For more information, follow this link.
- Psi Phi's section on the Deep Space Nine Relaunch has been updated. There's now the tenth character profile (Dr. Bashir) online and updates made to both the the Plots and Situations page, and Characters page.
- Totally Kate has been updated with an episode description and photo collages for Kate Mulgrew's (Janeway) 1987 guest appearance on 'Hotel'.
- The latest edition of The Trekker Newsletter is out, containing the usual round-up of news and information. For those of you who aren't subscribed, it can be found online here.
- George Takei's (Sulu) latest monthly column is out at his official site (via TrekWeb).
- Meanwhile, Walter Koenig's (Chekov) official site has been updated with details on his next project, an upcoming episode of the comedy series 'Son of The Beach' (via TrekWeb).
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.