Gaming BulletsBy Christian
September 9, 2000 - 4:25 PM
- The October issue of PC Gamer includes several major articles. In the first place, there's a cover feature on 'Bridge Commander', while 'Away Team' is also previewed. The multiplayer-game 'ConQuest Online' is awarded 35% in their review, and the 'Voyager: Elite Force' demo is on the cover CD.
- CGO is reporting that a patch for Interplay's 'Klingon Academy', bringing it to version 1.02, should be coming out soon.
- The Daily Radar has a preview of 'Star Trek: Away Team', including an interview with writer and designer Eric Dallaire. In the interview, he reveals that Michael Dorn (Worf) and Brent Spiner (Data) will be appearing in the game.
- Joshua Morris, designer of Taldren's 'Starfleet Command II', is interviewed on GameSpot.
- Robert Mayer at Computer Games Online has posted his first impressions of 'Voyager: Elite Force', saying that the solo game "looks pretty engaging".
- Marc Saltzman at the Daily Radar has written a review of 'Star Trek: New Worlds', calling it a dud, and saying that it's "close to being a very good game but is buried below a number of extremely annoying shortcomings."
- Tristinian and Topher at Head to Head have also posted their review of the game, awarding it ratings of 48% and 60%, respectively.
- And in a bit of positive news about the game, Interplay have put up two new webisodes, furthering the game's backstory.
- Thanks go out to Blue's News, Evil Avatar and Section 31 for some of these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.