Gaming BulletsBy Christian
July 9, 2000 - 11:32 PM
- Following the release yesterday of the playable demo for Raven's 'Voyager: Elite Force', Project Leader Brian Pelletier has updates his .plan file with a list of scripted events you'll be able to encounter in the demo. Be warned that this does contain spoilers if you haven't finished the demo yet.
- At Firing Squad there's a review of the demo. They're fairly positive about it, though they also note that for some people downloading such a huge demo may not be worth it, considering it has only a few hours of gameplay.
- Also rather positive is the Sci-Fi Gaming review, in which Raven is praised for recreating Voyager's atmosphere so well.
- And in the review by Warren at the Strek Network, the demo is awarded 9.8/10.
- Finally, if you don't want to spend half a day downloading the demo, StarTrekVoyager.org has screenshots and a wallpaper image from the demo.
- And as if to remind us that there also stil other Trek games around, Ed Dawson at Gamespot has written a review of 'Star Trek: ConQuest Online', though he calls it no more than a 'decent' game.
- Thanks go out to Blue for most of these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.