Gaming BulletsBy Christian
June 9, 2000 - 11:56 PM
- According to Gone Gold, Interplay's 'Klingon Academy' space simulator has gone gold, and will be in stores by the end of June.
- Meanwhile, GameFan has put up a two-page preview of the game.
- Over at the Klingon Language Institure, they've put up a review of 'Star Trek: Armada'. (Or at least, so I'm told - the review itself is in Klingon, so for all I know they could also be writing about the latest in Qo'noS fashion trends.)
- Well-Rounded Entertainment has been updated with an interview with Scott Kimball, producer on the upcoming 'Star Trek: ConQuest Online' game. The preview includes several new screenshots.
- Kenn Hoekstra, working on Raven's 'Voyager: Elite Force', is interviewed on Riva3D, in which he's mostly asked questions about himself, though it also contains some info on the game.
- Another 'Elite Force' interview is up at VoyagerEliteForce.com, profiling programmer Keith Fuller.
- Another update has beem made to the Starfleet Universe's SFC 2 Development Diary, in which the game's mission writer Scott Bennie talks about the SFC2 missions he's currently working on.
- Thanks go out to Blue and Federation HQ for most of these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.