News BulletsBy Christian
April 9, 2000 - 10:33 PM
- Jason Brown at Gone Gold has written a review of 'Star Trek: Armada', Activision's new real-time strategy game. Praising its 'gorgeous 3D engine' and 'strong and involving storyline', he awards the game a score of 87%.
- Fan site Voyager's Delights, which has just turned one year, has put up a video file containing the Voyager bloopers from 'Ultimate Trek', the UPN Star Trek special that aired in December.
- Game Revolution has put up a review of 'Star Trek: Armada', written by Johnny B.. In it, he awards the game a B, noting that the game is slightly lacking in depth.
- BrentFemme's Brent Spiner Page has been updated with a picture showing Brent Spiner (Data) attend the premiere of 'Rules of Engagement' at the Mann's Village Theatre on April 2, 2000.
- Star Trek novelist & comics writer Keith R.A. DeCandido will be doing an online chat at Fandom tonight at 7:00pm Eastern Time (midnight GMT). In the chat, he will be talking about his recently released TNG comic 'Perchance to Dream', his upcoming TNG novel 'Diplomatic Implausibility' and his work on franchises such as Buffy and the X-Men.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.