News BulletsBy Amy
December 8, 2000 - 4:50 PM
- The official site has posted part of the recent Simon & Schuster Interactive conference-call chat with Nana Visitor (Kira).
- The have also posted a summary of their on-going production updates.
- The Tim Russ Charity Auction is now oficially underway. Up for grabs to the highest bidder are a number of items, ranging from coffee mugs and books to a signed photo of the cast out of uniform. The proceeds of the auction will go to The Zenith Youth Homes, and you can find more information here.
- Back to the official site, they've announced another Q&A session, this time with Andre Bormanis science consultant, script writer and author. You can submit questions by clicking here.
- Actor James Cromwell, best know to us for his role as Dr. Zefram Cochrane in 'First Contact', has been signed to make a guest appearance in four episodes of NBC medical drama, 'ER'.
- The Official Jeri Lynn Ryan site has posted a transcript of an interview with the actress that apeared in UNLV student newspaper, 'The Rebel Yell', where she talks about 'Dracula 2000' and typecasting.
- 1996 TV movie, 'Co-Ed Call Girl', which stars Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine), will be shown on Cinemax on December 9th and 26th.
- Also, Showtime will be airing 'It's a Girl Thing', staring Brent Spiner (Data) on the 20th, 27th, 29th and 30th of December
- ORB, the official Robert Beltran (Chakotay) site, has posted a special feature on the 700th application of Chakotay's tattoo. A link to the feature, which is contained in a java pop-up screen, can be found here.
- Tim Russ (Tuvok) has posted a holiday greeting to his fans at his website.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.