News BulletsBy Christian
November 8, 2000 - 9:13 PM
- Psi Phi has added an audio clip from from Joe Morton's reading of the Reeves-Stevens's 'Millennium #1: The Fall of Terok Nor' to their Star Trek books database.
- Yesterday's featured item in the First Annual Jeri Lynn Ryan Charity auction was an autographed portrait of the actress by artist Maria Arrango, who previously created two pieces the fan club raffled for charity at the Sci-Fi Expo. To view the item visit Jeri's Offical site.
- Tom Bierbaum at Yahoo reported that after a promising debut, UPN's new Friday shows didn't perform nearly as well in their second week. Billy Joel's 'Freedom' took in a 2.6 rating /4 share (down from the 3.6/6 premiere), while 'Level 9' scored a 2.5/4 (3.3/6).
- The new edition of John Thonen's 'Vidiocy' column at Fandom.com includes a short review of 'A Christmas Carol', last year's TNT Christmas movie starring Patrick Stewart (Jean-Luc Picard), which was recently released on DVD.
- Michael Iversen at the Star Trek Universe has posted a short report from the recent Galileo 7 convention in Germany. Two news bits were reported: Voyager's last day of shooting is planned for the 9th of April, and Script Coordinator Lolita Fatjo mentioned she played the mother of Nog (played by her significant other, Aaron Eisenberg) in the DS9 episode 'Change of Heart', but the scene was cut for time.
- John Cook, creator of the Sev Trek cartoon strips, will be a guest on 4BC TalkRadio in Brisbane tomorrow from 2:30pm to 3:30pm, along with cartoonists Gary Clark (creator of Swamp) and Gerard Piper (creator of Trevor). The station can be found at AM-frequency 1116.
- And Jeff 'Koganuts' Koga sends along word that today's edition of Howard Stern's radio show featured Stern asking a Star Trek question in a set of trivia question for a caller. The question asked what kind of animal Data's pet Spot was, and the caller guessed correctly that he/she was a cat.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.