News BulletsBy Caillan
October 8, 2003 - 10:09 AM
- TV Guide has highlighted Enterprise's "Exile" in its "21 Good Reasons to Stay Home This Week" section. "Continuing the Enterprise's cat-and-mouse game with the dreaded Xindi, a telepath contacts Hoshi and offers to lead the crew to the hostile race," the magazine said. "Of course, there are strings attached." Thanks to 'stexgirl2000' for this!
- The Enterprise Project is now selling bumper stickers to help promote Enterprise. Cost will depend on how many people order. To see a picture of the stickers and find out further information, head over to this page.
- Totally Kate has posted several photos of Kate Mulgrew (Kathryn Janeway) at the Galileo Double 7 Convention in Hagen, Germany.
- Monkee has posted her review of Enterprise's "Rajiin". "For an episode involving a BEAUTIFUL ALIEN SEX SLAVE, this wasn't half bad!" she wrote. The episode scored 8.5 out of 10 in the complete analysis.
- The New York Daily News takes a look at the refurbished Leonard Nimoy Thalia Theatre in a new article. Thanks to Holly Kim Wilson for this!
- Michael Welch (Artim in Star Trek: Insurrection) talks about his recent guest role on Stargate SG-1 in an interview at SciFi.About.com.
- Julie Parrish, who played Miss Piper in "The Menagerie, Parts I and II", passed away on October 1, the Associated Press reported. She was 62.
- Marc Scott Zicree, whose Trek credits include DS9's "Far Beyond The Stars" and TNG's "First Contact", was a guest speak at the Carl Sautter Memorial Screenwriting Competition Awards night. Details are available at FilmStew.com.
- One of California's many gubernatorial candidates, single mother Cheryl Bly-Chester, counts Voyager's Captain Janeway among her heroes, KRON4 reported.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.