News BulletsBy Christian
October 8, 2000 - 10:55 PM
- Unlike what was previously reported, Kate Mulgrew (Kathryn Janeway) will not be appearing as a keynote speaker at the California Governor's Conference for Women, taking place next Thursday. According to the StarTrek.com news item on this, astronaut Dr. Mae Jemison, who also appeared in TNG's 'Second Chances' as Lt. Palmer, will still be appearing.
- David Henderson at Psi Phi has put up the credits for 'Unimatrix Zero' and 'Unimatrix Zero' Part Two. Interestingly (or not, depending on your level of Trek obsessiveness), according to David the official punctuation of the episode title is in fact as written above, with 'Part Two' outside the quote marks, and without a comma. With most other two-parters, this is not the case.
- Ariel at Fandom's Star Trek Central has put up the first edition of a new regular column entitled 'Subspace Echoes'. This week, she writes about 'Unimatrix Zero, Part Two', 'Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda' and 'Trekkies'.
- As was previously reported, 'Star Trek: The Motion Picture - The Director's Edition' DVD has not only received a new title, but its G rating has been voided and upgraded to a PG rating for sci-fi action and mild violence. Read about it here.
- As a reminder, in Germany Sat.1 will be airing a special primetime showing of Voyager's 'Equinox' and 'Equinox, Part Two' at 20:00 CET. Thanks go out to Gsoedl Harald for this!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.