News BulletsBy Michelle
April 8, 2004 - 8:26 PM
- The Enterprise Project, founded to ensure a third season for Star Trek: Enterprise, is celebrating its one-year anniversary.
- The Courier-Journal has an article stating that Enterprise is in 189th place in the television standings, second to last of ranked shows. Thanks to Craig.
- TrekZone.de has published a letter from John Billingsley (Phlox), who writes that the actors don't know anything about a fourth season for Enterprise yet.
- The official web site for William Shatner (Kirk) has been updated with the actor's thoughts on Earth Day.
- Bring Back Kirk has posted a new chat transcript with the officials.
- Totally Kate! has a cast photo from The Royal Family, which stars Kate Mulgrew (Janeway). The site also has a new article about the production.
- Armageddon Pulp Culture Expo will have George Takei (Sulu), Anthony Montgomery (Mayweather) and John Rhys-Davies (da Vinci) as guests in Auckland on April 16-18th, marking the first-ever New Zealand appearances by cast members from the orginal series and Enterprise.
- Wired reports that Hollywood stunt pilot Cliff Fleming, whose film work includes Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, has been hired by NASA to retrieve a parasail deployed from the Genesis spacecraft. Thanks to TrekWeb.
- TV Shows on DVD reports that Paramount may release a Star Trek: The Next Generation DVD set in Region 1 (North America) this year as a "Captain Picard Boxed Set". The package has already been released in Region 2.
- The official Star Trek Book Club will chat with Genesis Wave author John Vornholt on Tuesday, April 27th at 6:00 p.m. EST.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.