Gaming BulletsBy Christian
April 8, 2000 - 10:35 PM
- Ben Trook at the Oxygen Tank has put up an interview with Kim Latrop, a texture artist working on Raven's 'Voyager: Elite Force' game. In the interview he talks about his own career, the Quake 3 engine, and Star Trek in general.
- Klingon Acadamy News has put up a set of new high-resolution screenshots from Interplay's upcoming space simulator.
- The Armada Zone, a fan site for Activision's new real-time strategy game, is looking for volunteers to help out on the site.
- Tim Hansen at Section 31 has written a review of 'Armada', awarding it a total score of 42/50.
- Thanks go out to Blue's News for the first two items, and Federation HQ for the third.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.