News BulletsBy Caillan
March 8, 2003 - 11:40 PM
- Star Trek collectible fan group PlayTrek has launched a campaign to persuade Hallmark to produce a refit Enterprise 1701-A Keepsake ornament for the 2004 Christmas season. As part of the campaign, fans can now dowload flyers to present to local Hallmark retailers.
- Enterprise is now airing on German television channel Sat. 1 on Fridays at 20:15. Thanks to Tinofor this!
- Julia Houston's latest article at About.com examines the Sci-Fi Characters We Hate To Hate, including Wesley Crusher.
- Kate Mulgrew (Kathryn Janeway) will be a guest on Pat Sajak Weekend tonight at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Thanks to Totally Kate! for this!
- The Portuguese release of Star Trek Nemesis has been cancelled in Portugal, according to the Warp fan club. Fans have started a petition to protest at this page.
- TrekWeb has details of a Star Trek Nemesis tie-in ride planned for the Joypolis complex in Tokyo, Japan.
- Welcome, Brent Spiner fans! has been updated with a new poster and showtimes for Brent Spiner's (Data) new Broadway show, Life x 3.
- Over at Star Trek: Hypertext, Jamahl Epsicokhan has posted his reviews of "Future Tense" (3 out of 4) and "Canamar" (2 out of 4).
- "Charles Dickens enthusiast" John Logan, writer of Star Trek Nemesis, offers his thoughts on the literary legend in this AP article.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.