News BulletsBy Caillan
March 8, 2002 - 4:38 PM
- Jolene Blalock (T'Pol) has been named one of TV Guide's six 'Faces to Watch.' "The role was a bitch to cast because we needed someone who [could] act well and be attractive in a Vulcan wig and ears," co-creator Rick Berman told the magazine. "Jolene is a godsend." The feature can be found in the March 9 issue, on newsstands now.
- Creation Entertainment will show a preview of Jonathan Frakes's (William Riker) new film 'Clockstoppers' at its Pasadena Grand Slam Convention to be held later this month.
- DVD Review has details of hidden features on the 'Mind Meld' DVD. Thanks to 'Captain Joe' for this!
- Readers of TV Zone voted DS9 as their favourite Star Trek series in a recent poll. Voyager's Kate Mulgrew (Captain Janeway) was named 5th favourite TV actress, but the show itself failed to do well, being voted the 3rd worst series. Further details can be found at the Great Link.
- The promo for the 'Silent Enemy' rerun is up at Outpost6.com.
- Music World is offering fans a chance to win a Star Trek framed print here.
- The Great Link is running a special competition to celebrate its 5th birthday - go here to enter.
- A German review of 'Fusion' is available at the Daily Trekker.
- The upcoming Sev Trek Movie has been reviewed at Section 31. "This witty parody on Star Trek - The Next Generation made my stomach hurt I laughed so hard," wrote Tim Hansen. "'Pus in Boots' never contains a dull moment. If you've read the funny comic strips, loaded with smart quirky one-liners, you should have no trouble enjoying this animated feature."
- Screen captures of Dominic Keating (Malcolm Reed) in 'The Auteur Theory' can be found at the actor's official web site.
- Psi Phi has updated the Enterprise schedule through April 3.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.