News BulletsBy Michelle
October 7, 2004 - 7:59 PM
- Sci-Fi Weekly's Kathie Huddleston had primarily positive things to say about Star Trek: Enterprise season premiere "Storm Front", calling its setup and view of America interesting while noting that action takes precedence over science.
- TrekWeb has a report on the "Storm Front" premiere at Paramount earlier this week.
- Mediaweek reports that the pilot of Boston Legal, starring William Shatner (Kirk) and featuring Rene Auberjonois (Odo), won its time slot on Sunday night.
- Also from Mediaweek's Programming Insider, America's Next Top Model on UPN beat Smallville on the WB in Enterprise's former Wednesday night time slot.
- The Official Site has an article about the fan-themed music on the Trekkies 2 soundtrack, now in stores.
- Los Angeles Magazine has a brief note on the restaurant Ortolan on Third Street in Los Angeles, co-owned by Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine). Thanks to Teya.
- Ryan is also one of the subjects of Precious, a book from Workhouse in which photographers asked celebrities to name the most precious part of their bodies.
- Playbill reports that Kate Mulgrew (Janeway)'s Tea at Five has been rescheduled in Seattle for May 19-29th, 2005 after being cancelled earlier this year due to a family illness.
- The Arizona Republic has a review of Mulgrew in Tea At Five.
- And the East Valley Tribune has an interview with Mulgrew about the play. Thanks to Totally Kate for all the news!
- Trekpulse is celebrating the Enterprise fourth season premiere tomorrow with exclusive downloadable trading cards hidden in the Enterprise section of the site.
- Trekpulse also has 261 screencaps from Next Gen's "The Ensigns of Command" and "Remember Me."
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.