News BulletsBy Caillan
October 7, 2002 - 4:01 PM
- Robert Duncan McNeill (Tom Paris) is currently directing an episode of the new WB series Everwood, according to his web site. McNeill also directed the October 16 episode of Dawson's Creek, entitled 'Instant Karma.'
- Veteran actor Martin Landau recently spoke about why he turned down the role of Spock. "That would have limited me right then and there," he said. "The guy was written to have strange qualities and to never express feelings -- that is not why I became an actor. That is something a radio announcer does, or a newscaster. Why play a role that does not allow me any latitude?" The full interview is available at the Tri-Valley Herald. Thanks to 'jimjustplainjim' for this!
- James Darren (Vic Fontaine) will be at performing at Caesar's in Atlantic City, NJ, from October 27th to October 31st. Tickets are available from TicketMaster. Thanks to Doug Wilson for this!
- Former Trek writer-producer Ronald D. Moore answered questions from fans about the new Battlestar Galactica mini-series here at BattlestarGalactica.com.
- Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi) will be signing at the Memorabilia show at NEC Birmingham, England, on November 16th and 17th. Thanks to Ned for this!
- SF Site's Rick Norwood has posted some brief comments about Enterprise in his latest column.
- SyFy Portal recently launched the 'SyFy Galactic Newsletter.'
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.