News BulletsBy Caillan
January 7, 2002 - 4:13 PM
- Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) talked about her work on Boston Public in a question and answer session at Entertainment Weekly.
- Cinescape has posted its latest Remote Patrol, looking at genre television in the week ahead.
- Rick Norwood's latest Babylon 5.1 column takes a look at the Director's Edition DVD of 'Star Trek: The Motion Picture.' "This will never be a great movie, but this cut is infinitely better than the long, cold version originally released to theaters," he wrote. "It is also better than the television and VHS versions, which restored a lot of the character bits." Read more here.
- According to Psi Phi, William Shatner's (James T. Kirk) upcoming book 'I'm Working on That!': A Trek from Science Fiction to Science Fact will be released in August 2002.
- Four new Dominic Keating (Malcolm Reed) puzzles have been added to the actor's official web site.
- Enterprise's Connor Trinneer will make his first-ever convention appearance on the weekend of January 12 & 13 in Portland, Oregon. Further details on this and further cons featuring the actor can be found at ConnorTrinneer.com.
- The first issue of 'My Unimatrix,' a weekly online comic strip about the adventures of a Borg drone in the real world, is available to read here.
- About.com's Sci-Fi and Fantasy section has been updated with a new list - Most Commonly Returned Christmas Gifts for the 24th Century.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.