Gaming BulletsBy Amy
January 7, 2001 - 5:05 PM
- ZDNet: Gamespot has posted a thorough preview of upcoming Deep Space Nine strategy game, 'Dominion War'. They believe the game, which is due to be shipped in about 2-4 months, could well be a big hit.
- There is new manual describing how to make cut-scenes for level designers up online over at 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen' support page.
- The official 'Elite Force' site has completed it's walkthrough of the game.
- Xtreme Gaming Radio reviewer Ultramag has posted his take on 'Star Fleet Command II - Empires at War'. He rates it an 8.5 out of ten, listings pros as "many play modes, strategic depth, good campaign mode", while some cons are a "steep learning curve and some confusing menus".
- The next 'SFCII' review comes from the Daily Radar. Barry Brenesal rates it a hit, calling it better than the original and "easy to play, very tough to master and nearly impossible to put down."
- Michael Ahlf of Glide Underground has posted a review of 'Deep Space Nine: the Fallen'. Rating it four stars, he thought it had a great storyline and gameplay, but there were problems with some of the animations.
- Secondly, GamePen has posted their own review of the game, rating it 3.5 out of 5 stars with the biggest downside to the game, apparently, being the lack of Avery Brooks.
- Meanwhile, over at Mac Central Online, Danilo Campos has posted a review of 'Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force', oddly enough, for the Mac, and he seemed quite pleased with it, though he didn't rate it.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.