News BulletsBy Caillan
May 6, 2003 - 6:40 AM
- DVD Answers has posted screencaps from the Nemesis DVD, including shots from the infamous "seat belt scene".
- According to Ezy DVD, Star Trek Nemesis is scheduled to be released in Australia on October 1, 2003. Thanks to Daniel Clarke for this!
- TrekWeb has posted some excerpts from an interview with X-Men 2 director Bryan Singer in the latest issue of Cinefantastique, in which Singer recalled filming his Nemesis cameo. "I spent 12 hours on the Enterprise," he said, "the set was on a gimble, shaking all over with explosions going off all day long. It was amazing."
- Bob Gunton, who played Captain Maxwell in TNG's "The Wounded", will be appearing in this week's episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, entitled "Play With Fire". The episode will air at 9:00 p.m. Thursday, May 8, on CBS.
- Gisele La Roche has uploaded her review of "Cogenitor" at StarfleetCom.net. She described the episode as "well-acted, well-directed, well-written and thought provoking" and awarded it an A grade.
- Captain's Blood, the next novel from William Shatner and Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens, has been rescheduled from January 2004 to December 2003, according to Psi Phi.
- The Futon Critic has analysed UPN's pilot line-up for next season, predicting Jake 2.0 (formerly known as Weapon X), is the most likely drama to end up on the 2003-2004 schedule.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.