News BulletsBy Caillan
September 5, 2001 - 10:11 AM
- Over at Delta Blues, Jim Wright has posted his review of 'Human Error'. Enterprise columnist James Gardner has posted a new article, entitled 'A Matter Of Taste'.
- In her latest column at About.com, Julia Houston analyses the Enterprise publicity shots. "Everyone's posture is quite Star Trekian: they look serious and courageous, but also like they're ready for a good time," she wrote. "The uniforms, as promised, are less streamlined, quite practical, and somewhat casual." Go here to read more.
- Rick Norwood's latest Babylon 5.1 column deals with his hopes and fears for Enterprise.
- Cinescape reported that 'Groom Lake,' the sci-fi thriller directed by William Shatner may have been put on indefinite hold, as the production company is reportedly facing financial troubles. The full article can be found here.
- In an article at the National Post, Dan Brown looks at the perceived similarites between Enterprise and Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda. Thanks to Eugene Chan for this!
- In a short interview with Cyfy Pulse, Trek author Peter David talked briefly about the next series. "Based upon what I've seen of it, I have high hopes for Enterprise," he said.
- The Deseret News has posted a short article on Enterprise. Thanks to Miri for this!
- Jacqueline Bundy at the Trekker Newsletter has posted her review of the DS9 Gateways novel, 'Demons Of Air And Darkness'. "Diehard fans who love detail will be delighted with the numerous little references that author DeCandido seamlessly drops into the story," she wrote. "This novel moves. You are gripped from the opening paragraphs and skillfully drawn in to a enthralling plot that is adroitly executed." The complete analysis can be found at the Trekker Newsletter.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.