Site ColumnsBy Lisa
May 5, 2002 - 11:54 PM
A little while ago, I read a cracking piece of Voyager fan fiction, and I just rediscovered the link. To anyone who doesn't mind their fan fiction in a P/T, J/C and NC 17 varieties you can do much worse than read Voyagers.
It's an AU based around what might have happened if Cavit had survived the journey into the Delta Quadrant. It's fairly long, it's very very well written, and I really enjoyed it. Well done Maquis Leader! Follow this link and scroll down to the Voyagers section to read it.
Trek BBS Today
Below are some of the topics currently being discussed at the Trek BBS:
-Are there any Macintosh Trek games out there?
-Did you like Chakotay's Angry Warrior speech in Voyager's 'Resolutions'?
-How long did the Dominion War last?
More topics can be found at the Trek BBS!
Trek Two Years Ago
Below are some of the most important headlines from TrekToday on May 6th 200:
- Berman on Voyager's End
Executive producer Rick Berman said that he still wasn't certain that Voyager would return home in time for its series finale.
Berman also spoke about the final season of Voyager, saying that the series will conclude either with the U.S.S. Voyager returning home, or remaining lost in the Delta Quadrant. "There are a great number of repercussions in either scenario," he said, pointing out that the fates of certain characters come into question if they reach Earth. "For example, what will happen to the Maquis crew members who are outlaws to the Federation, the Doctor whose holographic program has far exceeded its original design, and Seven of Nine, whose Borg heritage will be of great interest to Starfleet?"
- Braga Spoils 'Unimatrix Zero'
Voyager executive producer dropped hints about the sixth season finale, 'Unimatrix Zero.'
This is a cliffhanger. There will be a part two at the beginning of the year. We think of this as part III of the Borg Trilogy. There was 'Scorpion', where Seven of Nine was introduced, there was 'Dark Frontier', where Seven of Nine went back to the Collective, and this is the third and final part of the big Borg two hour things."
More headliens can be found in our archives.
Below are the results of the most recent TrekToday poll:
,thanks for voting! Please take time to vote in our new poll, which asks which Christmas movie you're most looking forward to.,
Today's Television Listings
- TNN will be showing TNG's 'Descent, Part One' at 10:00pm Eastern Time, neatly followed by 'Descent, Part Two' at 11:00pm.
- In Canada, Space! will be showing Enterprise's 'Vox Sola' at 8:00pm Eastern Time, and 'Star Trek V: The Final Frontier' at 9:00pm.
- In the United Kingdom, BBC 2 will be showing the Original Series' 'The Paradise Syndrome' at 11:40 GMT, while Sky One will be showing DS9's 'A Simple Investigation' at 14:00, TNG's 'Final Mission' at 15:00, TNG's 'The Loss' at 16:00 and Enterprise's 'Rogue Planet' at 17:00, and finally E4 will be showing TOS's 'The Cage' at 17:35. Thanks go out to the Great Link for this!
Tomorrow's Television Listings
- TNN will be showing the Next Generation episode 'Face of the Enemy' at 8:00 p.m eastern time, with 'Masks' at 11:00 p.m
- In Canada, Space! will be showing the Original Series episode 'The Way to Eden' at 10:00 a.m and 2:00 p.m Eastern time with TNG's 'Timescape' at 3:00 p.m, DS9's 'For the Cause' at 4:00 p.m and Voyager's 'Counterpoint' at 17:00.
- In the United Kingdom, Sky One will show the Next Generation episode 'Time's Arrow, Part One' at 16:00 with Voyager's 'Memorial' at 17:00. The Enterprise episode 'Acquisition' at 20:00. Thanks go out to the Great Link for this!