News BulletsBy Christian
May 5, 2000 - 11:20 PM
- Viacom just announced it will be integrating Paramount Parks, also responsible for the 'Star Trek Experience', with the Viacom Enterainment Group itself. In this way the company is hoping to more closely align important parts of Viacom to maximise its growth. Thanks go out to Jeff 'Koganuts' Koga for this!
- The Sci-Fi Wire is currently running a poll asking visitors when they believe 'Voyager' should return home.
- According to Psi Phi's Sulu novel progress report, Pocket Books has now received 818 letters in support of a Captain Sulu novel. A thousand letters needed to be sent before the 1st of May for Pocket to publish such a novel, though it seems letters sent in a few days later will also still be counted, now that the campaign is so closely approaching the required amount of letters.
- Totally Kate! has put up the final part of its series of Starfest 2000 reports, looking at the appearance by Kate Mulgrew (Kathryn Janeway). The report contains basically the same info as the report from a few days ago, but it's nice to get another perspective on the con.
- SciFi Headquarters has been updated with a 'Fury' special effects video, as well as a clip from the guest appearance by John DeLancie (Q) on 'The West Wing'.
- Julia Houston, Star Trek Guide at About.com's Star Trek Fans, has updated her site with a new list - Featured Events at the Starfleet Corporate Xchange 2000
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.