News BulletsBy Caillan
March 5, 2003 - 7:31 AM
- Brian Tyler, who scored last week's Enterprise episode, "Canamar", will be chatting about his work on the upcoming Children of Dune miniseries at SciFi.com at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time, 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time tonight. Thanks to Matthew Klamm for this!
- The Philadelphia Daily News has reviewed the Deep Space Nine season one DVD package, noting that the set's "value comes from a chance to re-examine this underrated show's intelligent scripts and outstanding ensemble cast".
- Michael Austin at Section 31 has also cast a critical eye over the DS9 DVD set, awarding it a score of 3.5 out of 5.
- Australia's TV1 will be showing a Star Trek: The Next Generation marathon from 7:30 p.m. on Friday, March 7, continuing at 6:00 a.m. on Satuardy, March 8.
- Photos of Art Asylum's Trek action figures on show at the American International Toy Fair can be found here at Toy Mania. Thanks to 'Shras' for this!
- According to Psi Phi, a new Enterprise novel, "Daedalus", written by Dave Stern, will be published in November, 2003.
- SyFy Portal has returned after a month offline due to server problems.
- The video of Kate Mulgrew's (Kathryn Janeway) 'Cleveland Entertainment Extravaganza' is available for order from Cradling Moon Media.
- The Iconfactory has released Star Trek insignia icons for both Mac OS X and Windows XP.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.