News BulletsBy Amy
December 4, 2000 - 3:48 PM
- Patrick Stewart (Picard), will play George in a stage production of 'Who`s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?' which opens at the Guthrie Theater in late February.
- Alexander Siddig (Dr. Bashir) will be directing a pilot and has been involved in bother writing and pre-production for a new tv series on Bodicea, the legendary Iceni warrior-queen, to begin filming in Scotland come March.
- Fandom.com's Star Trek Central has posted the first in their new 'site critique' series. This week's edition turns the spotlight on the Official Robert Picardo homepage, rating it 93%.
- SFX is running it's annual reader awards. This year's is particularly of note for the following new category:
The Robert Beltran award for SF or fantasy's biggest whinger:
- IGN Film Force has managed to obtain a leaked image of the computer-generated Enterprise that will be seen in the forthcoming 'Star Trek: The Motion Picture' Special Edition DVD. You can find their report and photo here. Thanks go out to Johnny for the heads up!
- William Shatner (Kirk) will be appearing on NBC's 'Late Night with Conan O'Brien' at 12:35 am this evening.
- Treknews.com has announced that it will be holding an exclusive interview with Michael Piller, creative consultant of both Deep Space Nine and Voyager. To provide a little extra incentive for people to send in questions, the site is giving away a $20 Amazon.com gift voucher to the person with the best question. To participate, follow the link.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.