Site ColumnsBy Lisa
September 5, 2002 - 2:00 AM
Everyone who knows me knows I love my chocolate. But there's something I discovered today that might just be too strange, even for me.
Someone somewhere has come up with the idea of chocolate flavour water. Good grief.
Incidentally, I dislike chocolate ice cream - it doesn't taste of chocolate. Hmm.
Trek BBS Today
Below are some of the topics currently being discussed at the Trek BBS:
-Do your clothes suffer from the Picard Manouver?
-Do you consider yourself a hard core Trek fan?
-What are the best special effects in Star Trek?
More topics can be found at the Trek BBS!
Today's Television Listings
- At 8:00pm (7:00pm Central), UPN will be showing Enterprise's 'Two Days And Two Nights' at 8:00pm Eastern Time. Here's how the official site describes the episode:
When the crew takes shore leave on the famous pleasure planet of Risa, Archer has a mysterious encounter with an alien woman; Hoshi has a surprising romantic rendezvous; Mayweather has a rock-climbing accident; and Trip and Reed go clubbing only to end the evening as unwitting victims of robbery. Meanwhile, Phlox stays on board the Enterprise with T'Pol to take his annual 48-hour hibernation and exhibits some uncharacteristic oddities when they have to wake him up after an injured crew member returns from shore leave.The episode will be followed by the first-season finale, 'Shockwave'.
Starfleet orders Enterprise to return home when the crew seemingly causes the destruction of an alien planet they were exploring. Archer is visited by former crew member Daniels, who traveled through time to warn him that the Suliban are trying to sabotage Enterprise's mission, and the two travel through time to try to thwart the Suliban's plans.
Further information is available in the Trek Nation episode guide.
- TNN will be showing TNG's 'The Emissary' at 8:00pm Eastern Time and 'Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan' at 9:00pm.
- The Sci-Fi Channel will be showing the Original Series's 'Metamorphosis' at 6:00pm Eastern Time.
- In Canada, Space! will be showing the Original Series's 'Turnabout Intruder' at 10:00am Eastern Time, 'Plato's Stepchildren' at 2:00pm, TNG's 'The Defector' at 3:00pm, DS9's 'Emissary, Part II' at 4:00pm, and Voyager's 'Projections' at 5:00pm and 10:00pm.
- In the United Kingdom, Sky One will be showing DS9's 'Battle Lines' at 06:00 GMT, E4 will be showing the Original Series's 'City on the Edge of Forever' at 14:00, Sky One will be showing TNG's 'Time Squared' at 17:00, Channel 4 will be showing Enterprise's 'Cold Front' at 18:00, and BBC2 will be showing TNG's 'The Emissary' at 18:45. Thanks go out to the Great Link for this!
- In Australia, TV1 will be showing TNG's 'Reunion' at 23:50. Thanks go out to Sci-Fi TV Schedules International!
Tomorrow's Television Listings
- TNN will be showing the Next Generation episodes 'Peak Performance' at 8:00 p.m Eastern Time, with 'The Most Toys' at 11:00 p.m.
- The Sci-Fi Channel will be showing the Original Series episode 'Journey to Babel' at 6:00 p.m Eastern Time.
- In Canada, Space! will be showing the Original Series episode 'Wink Of An Eye' at 10:00 a.m and 2:00 p.m Eastern Time, with TNG's 'The Hunter' at 3:00 p.m, DS9's 'Past Prologue' at 4:00 p.m, and Voyager's 'Elogium' at 5:00 p.m.
- In the United Kingdom, E4 will show the Original Series episode 'Operation Annihilate' at 14:00 GMT. Sky One will show TNG's 'The Icarus Factor' at 17:00. Thanks go out to the Great Link for this!