News BulletsBy Caillan
August 4, 2003 - 9:20 AM
- Vaughn Armstrong (Admiral Forrest) recalls his first ever convention experience in his latest column at TrekNews.de.
There were a little over 2000 people out there. Where were the other actors?! You mean...I have to speak to these people all by myself!? But...but. My legs began to shake. I turned a little and could see a giant movie screen behind me. On it was MY FACE!
Read more at this page.
- A Windows Media version of the Enterprise promo advertising the show's third season is available for download at StarTrekNorge.com.
- Garrett Wang (Harry Kim) will be appearing at the Friends of Science Fiction convention in Sydney, Australia, on September 14. Full details are available here.
- The Enterprise Project has now raised the funds necessary to place a thank-you ad to the Enterprise cast and crew in the Hollywood Reporter on September 10. The proposed ad copy is currently up at the web site. Thanks to Anita and Pam from Bakula News for this!
- An interview with Trekkies and Trekkies 2 director Roger Nygard has been posted at Millionaire Playboy. "The footage has overwhelmed us," he said of the sequel currently in the works. "The foreign fans are going to knock your socks off. Star Trek fandom really is pervasive and worldwide."
- A poster advertising the new Borg Invasion 4D attraction can be found at the Star Trek Experience web site.
- Menu shots from the Region 2 DVD release of Star Trek Nemesis are now up at DVD Answers. Thanks to Craig Hanratty for this!
- Bakula Games has launched Bakology, a journey through the career of actor Scott Bakula (Jonathan Archer).