News BulletsBy Lisa
August 4, 2002 - 4:01 AM
- Totally Kate has been updated with transcripts of Kate Mulgrew's (Kathryn Janeway) appearances on various radio features. The actress chatted mainly about her husband Tim Hagan's campaign to become Governor of Ohio.
- StarTrek.com has posted one of its regular 'Sensor Sweep' articles, charting which Star Trek alumni are appearing elsewhere on TV and movies. Highlights include an appearance by John Billingsley (Phlox) on Stargate SG1 and Brent Spiner (Data) in the new movie 'The Master of Disguise.' Follow this link to view the full article.
- Also on the official site is a round up of Star Trek cast and crew member birthdays for the month of August.
- A mini site with information about William Shatner's (James T, Kirk) 'Full Moon Friday Night' series of B movies for the Sci Fi Channel can be found here.
- Details of the Dutch release of 'Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan: Director's Edition' can be found here at DVDHome.NL. Thanks to Ditsie for this!
- Psi Phi has posted an updated UPN Enterprise schedule. On September 4, the channel will air both 'Two Days and Two Nights' and 'Shockwave.' This represents a change to the previously assumed schedule of 'Shockwave' on September 11, followed by Part II on September 18. Full details are here at Psi Phi.
- Also at Psi Phi is the news that Australia's Nine Network will change Enterprise's timeslot from Wednesday 10:30pm to Tuesday at 10:30pm. Click here for details.
- Benjamin Winn recently decided to close the Trekker Newsletter after three years.
"The Trekker Newsletter has had a very good and lasting run (since July 1999: 3 years). It has been very exciting for me the past few years to publish The Trekker Newsletter, although I am afraid it is now time for TTN and me to move on. I have thought about this off and on this last year having to discontinue this newsletter. My life has simply become like a roller coaster and I'm sure it will be like this for a long time to come."
Everyone here at TrekToday wishes the staff of the Trekker Newsletter well in their future projects.