News BulletsBy Caillan
July 4, 2003 - 11:57 AM
- Jonathan Frakes reportedly gave his thoughts on the future of the movie franchise to a community radio station in London. "Paramount has no plans on using the Next Gen from here on in," he said, according to Dark Horizons. "Didn't make enough money last time round." Thanks to SyFy Portal for this!
- Tim Russ (Tuvok) and his band will be appearing at the Sacred Fools Theatre fundraiser on Saturday, July 12. The event will also include a live auction, with a tour of the Paramount lot and lunch with John Billingsley (Dr. Phlox) up for grabs. Further details are available at this page. Thanks to Maria for this!
- Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry was 71st on Aviation Week's list of the 100 most influential people in aerospace and aviation.
- Michael Dorn (Worf) will be featured in an episode of South Park to be repeated on Comedy Central at 11:00 p.m. ET on July 6. Thanks to Matt Klamm for this!
- The Cinefantastique web site features an article looking at the pros and cons of Enterprise and a guide to the second season of The Dead Zone.
- Jonathan Del Arco (TNG's Hugh, Fantome in Voyager's "The Void") has joined the cast of FX's new series, Nip/Tuck, Zap2it reported.
- The Psi Phi Book Database has been updated with a description for A Good Day To Die and an excerpt from the Deep Space Nine anthology, Prophecy and Change.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.