News BulletsBy Caillan
June 4, 2003 - 10:25 AM
- Basil Langton, who played the eponymous character in Voyager's "Caretaker", has passed away aged 91, The Telegraph reported. Langton's Voyager appearance was his last television role.
- TV Guide has selected Penny Johnson Jerald (Kasidy Yates) as one of its Emmy picks for her role on 24:
Turncoat. Traitor. Bitch. There's no end to the names you could call vengeful former First Lady Sherry. However, we can come up with only two words to describe the work of her portrayer: absolutely dazzling.
Read more at this page.
- The Deep Space Nine Avatar web site is running a Q&A with J.G. Hertzler (General Martok). To submit a question, send an email to email@example.com. Please include your full name, place of residence and email contact information in your email. The deadline for submissions is midnight GMT, June 25. Thanks to Jackie Bundy for this!
- A transcript of Kate Mulgrew's (Kathryn Janeway) recent Q&A at the 92nd Street Y in New York is now up at Totally Kate.
- The official web site of Tim Russ (Tuvok) has several new items up for auction, including a signed copy of the script for Voyager's "Alice".
- Psi Phi's Star Trek Book Database reported that the upcoming Enterprise novel, Daedalus, has been rescheduled from October to December.
- Dan Madsen wrote at the Star Trek Official Fan Club's message board that many of the questions submitted to Rick Berman will be featured (together with the answers) in the next edition of the Star Trek Communicator.
- Rick Norwood's latest Babylon 5.1 column contains a list of all his ratings for this season's Enterprise episodes.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.