News BulletsBy Christian
April 4, 2000 - 10:04 PM
- Today, 'Star Trek: Voyager' is making its debut on home video, according to a notice at Paramount.com. Paramount Home Video will be releasing three video tapes, containing the two-hour 'Caretaker' pilot, 'Parallax', 'Time and Again', 'Phage' and 'The Cloud'. The videos will also include a 'valuable coupon book', as did previous special Star Trek video releases. Thanks go out to Jeff 'Koganuts' Koga for this!
- According to an article by Variety's Michael Schneider, following tonight's episode, UPN will put their new series 'Secret Agent Man' on hiatus. Not including tonight, UPN has aired four episodes of the series, which scored average ratings of 1.6/3, the lowest of any series on the network. Starting next week, 'Secret Agent Man' will be replaced by 'Moesha' and 'The Parkers' reruns, though the show's remaining 7 episodes could still be aired in the summer.
- And TV Guide is reporting former 'Family Matters' star Darius McCrary has been cast in Joel Silver's UPN pilot 'Freedom'.
- Enderjenn at Gamestats has written a review of 'Star Trek: Hidden Evil', calling it "not a super solid title but a pleasant interlude none-the-less." Thanks go out to Blue for this!
- David Henderson at Psi Phi has started a progress report page for the Excelsior book campaign. Recently, Pocket Books editor John Ordover said he would publish a Captain Sulu novel if he'd receive a thousand individual letters before the 1st of May. According to the progress report, 76 letters have already been received by Ordover.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.