Gaming BulletsBy Caillan
February 4, 2002 - 11:59 AM
- A preview of 'Star Trek: Bridge Commander' has been posted at GameSpot PC. Here's an extract from the article:
The first thing you'll notice about Bridge Commander is how much thought and effort Totally Games is putting into immersing you in the experience. From the start, the game looks and feels very cinematic and dramatic.
The full preview is available to read here. Thanks to RAS for this!
- John Brandon at Games Domain has also chimed in with his own thoughts on the upcoming space simulator. "All in all the amazing graphics, intense strategic combat, and the ability to make command decisions that truly affect the outcome of the mission should add up to a winning title," he wrote. "For the armchair Picards of the world, there will probably be no better way to get a Star Trek fix." Head over to Games Domain for the full analysis.
- Six movies from 'Bridge Commander' are available for download here at GameSpot PC.
- 10 new 'Bridge Commander' screenshots are up at GameSpyDaily.
- A digitised version of the E3 'Bridge Commander' video coverage can be found here at Bridge Commander Universe.
- Armada Universe has posted an updated version of its Armada Configuration Manager.
- Decipher has made the updated CCG rulings available online.
Thanks to Blue's News for most of these!