News BulletsBy Caillan
January 4, 2002 - 6:29 PM
- StarTrek.com promises an important announcement about TNG DVDs on January 11.
- Malcolm McDowell (Dr. Soran) will appear at a special screening of 'A Clockwork Orange' in Hollywood on January 12 to commemorate the films of director Stanley Kubrick. Further details are available here at the official site.
- According to the latest Channel 9 promo, Enterprise will screen in Australia in February.
- Dominic Keating (Malcolm Reed) spoke briefly to Ananova about his experiences watching the Original Series. "I loved it," he said. "I nagged my dad to get a colour TV. We were the first family in our street to watch Star Trek in colour. I was shocked when I discovered that Spock's shirt was blue. And I will always remember the episode when the dastardly fried eggs fell off the Enterprise ceiling." The original article can be found here. Thanks to the Great Link for this!
- Psi Phi has updated its Enterprise production information section with several new additions.
- Robert Duncan McNeill guests stars in 'The Fear Factor,' an upcoming episode of The Outer Limits at 10:00pm Eastern Time January 11 on the Sci-Fi channel. Full details are available at Random Flight.
- MVC.co.uk is currently taking pre-orders for Enterprise video 1.1. Thanks to Alex Thompson for this!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.