News BulletsBy Amy
January 4, 2001 - 9:01 AM
- The official site has posted an article on Trek alumns who've recived Grammy Nominations. This year there are two - Rage Against the Machine guitarist Tom Morello who appeared in the Voyager episode 'Good Shepard' and Patick Stewart (Picard) as one of the voices on the "The Complete Shakespeare Sonnets" compliation in the Best Spoken Word Album category.
- The Franklin Mint has released another Star Trek collectable - The Official Star Trek Collector Tankard. More details of it can be found at the Franklin Mint Webpage, or at this report at the official site.
- Well, that 'Shattered' script just refuses to dissapear - Sarah Kemp sends word of another sighting, this time over at the Universe.
- Speaking of 'Shattered', the episode is set to air for the first time on the 17th of this month.
- Psi Phi's Voyager archive has been updated with the Voyager syndication schedule through to early February.
- The latest edition of STC writer Ariel's weekly 'Subspace Echoes' column is out, this week getting nostalgic over the Original Series.
- Robert Picardo's (The Doctor) official site has posted four new convention reports, including one of the Galaxy Ball, complete with photos of the event.
- Stuart Harvey sends word that last Deep Space Nine season will start showing on BBC2 on the 24th of January at 6.45pm.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.