News BulletsBy Christian
December 3, 2000 - 9:38 PM
- The Official Jeri Lynn Ryan site has posted a number of screen caps taken from the actresses appearance on 'Murder She Wrote' in 1995.
- Zap2It is reporting that after the initial run of new 'Felicity' episodes on the WB has ended, in January the comedy 'Grosse Pointe' will start airing in the Wednesday 9:00pm timeslot, opposite 'Voyager'. Previously, 'Jack & Jill' was scheduled to air in that timeslot with a 13-episode run, after which either 'Felicity' or 'Jack & Jill' would get new episode commitments until the end of the season. This is the second timeslot change in a month for 'Grosse Pointe'.
- The latest edition of STC writer Ariel's 'Subspace Echoes' column is up over at Fandom.com. This week, Ariel talks about DS9 game 'The Fallen', the 'Biller Bashing Beltran Bandwagon' and 'Flesh and Blood'.
- 'Safe House', starring Patrick Stewart (Picard) will air on UPN Tuesday, December 19th. For more information, click here. Thanks go out to BW for this!
- The National Network, the Viacom-owned cable channel that also recently obtained the rerun rights to the three latest Star Trek series and already has rights to the WWF's 'Raw is War' program, just announced it has also obtained the exclusive cable rights to the XFL, the WWF's new football league. UPN is one of the two broadcast networks that will be airing games of the league.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.