News BulletsBy Michelle
August 3, 2004 - 2:49 AM
- CNN has reported that Eugene Roche, who played Jor Brel in the Voyager episode "Remember", died last week.
- Trek actors discussed the curse of typecasting with the Toronto Sun.
- VXF Soup has an interview with David Lombardi, an artist and CG supervisor who has worked on several Star Trek shows.
- Kate Mulgrew (Janeway)'s appearance at the Las Vegas convention this weekend is documented by Totally Kate!
- Television Without Pity has given Enterprise several 2004 Tubey Nominations, including Show with the Most HoYay, Least Favorite Actor/Actress and Biggest WTF Moment.
- Starfleetcom.net has posted a season three wrap-up by Gisele La Roche.
- Star Trek Voyager UK has uploaded 354 screencaps of the Star Trek: Enterprise third season finale, "Zero Hour".
- Lincoln Heights Literary Society has reviewed Strange New Worlds VII, William Shatner (Kirk)'s I'm Working On That and recent Star Trek novels.
- Wigglefish has published an interview with novelist Keith R.A. DeCandido.
- Wigglefish also has a new review of former Trek writer Nick Sagan's Edenborn.
- Mike Barr has written a retrospective of the Marvel and DC Star Trek comics in the August 2004 issue of Back Issue magazine. Thanks to Alex.
- Trekpulse has posted 236 DVD screencaps from The Next Generation episode "Disaster".
- The LCARS Computer Network and the Starfleet Communications Network are having a contest to give away a 1/350 NX-01 Enterprise model by Polar Lights, a lithograph of the model box cover art signed by artist Chris White, a M.A.C.O. Team patch and a 10 inch embroidered Enterprise patch.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.