News BulletsBy Caillan
July 3, 2001 - 1:39 PM
- An interview with Pocket Books editor John Ordover has been posted at SyFy Portal, in which he talked about the new book 'Star Trek: The Eugenics Wars - The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh.' "For quite a long time, we had been wanting to do the Eugenics Wars somehow, but that involved making a serious judgement call," Ordover told the site. The full interview can be found here.
- Two new book reviews by Paul T. Semones have been posted at the Trekker Newsletter. First up is the review of Diplomatic Implausibility, awarded a B plus, followed by Section 31: Rogue, also awarded a B plus.
- Three science fiction publications have new issues available. The latest issue of Optical Data Network is now available, as is Volume 4, Issue 11 of Sci-Fi Guys, as well as Issue 51 of the Trekker Newsletter. Thanks to Benjamin Winn for this!
- USA Today has posted an article about "cyborgs" into today's society. Thanks to Lee Jamilkowski for this!
- The latest edition of Michelle Erica Green's 'Frequencies' column has been posted at Cinescape. This week's edition deals with the latest science fiction news and rumours as well as a look on what's on television this week.
- Brent Spiner (Data) is scheduled to participate in a panel discussion at the San Diego Comic-Con on Thursday 19th July. Futher details can be found here at Welcome, Brent Spiner Fans!
- Totally Kate! has posted a transcript of Kate Mulgrew's (Captain Janeway) appearance at the 'Women of Star Trek: Voyager' convention.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.